Fitting the acoustic sound absorber
- Place the 25mm/40mm pre-cut sound absorber sheet directly against the wall, holding in place with the sticky pads provided.
- Place the 5mm pre-cut sound absorber sheet directly onto the 25mm/45mm absorber, holding in place with the sticky pads provided.
- Installation of the fabric print will complete the installation, firmly holding the acoustic absorber in place.
Fitting the wall art fabric
- The outer edger of the fabric wall art has a sewn on silicon lip which holds the fabric securely into the frame.
- Take a corner of the single piece fabric and press the silicon lip into the frame about 100mm on each face.
- Repeat this on the remaining three corners
- Then press in a small section (again approx 100mm) of fabric at the centre of each side of the frame.